Greek Style Potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- ground black pepper to taste
- 6 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Add all ingredients to list
2 h 20 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, bouillon cubes and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of a medium baking dish. Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes. Cover, and bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender but firm.